With South Africa facing a flood of LGBT refugees from all over the African continent, a creaking asylum system is exposing them to corruption, homophobia and the risk of attack. In this feature article we investigate the gravity of the situation, its sources and possible solution.
-full analysis at Pink News
- Africa: End discrimination against LGBTI on international day against homophobia (Amnesty International)
- The traditional courts bill threatens LGBT South Africans | Graeme Reid (guardian.co.uk)
- Malawi president vows to legalise homosexuality (guardian.co.uk)
- South African National Protests by Gay Rights Activists Sheds Light on ANC Weakness (oblogdeeoblogda.wordpress.com)
- Outrageous Interview with South Africa ANC’s Patekile Holomisa Indicates Homophobia (oblogdeeoblogda.wordpress.com)
- My Speech in San Francisco for International Day Against Homophobia (oblogdeeoblogda.wordpress.com)